Our Princess

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

R&R

Today we just had a down day, seeing that we have been running and having a great time thus far. We started out with a bit of breakfast, boy ol boy can that nana feed me. She fed me hard boiled egg, blueberries, strawberry, toast and cottage cheese. Wow that is a lot of food.

After that we decided to head to the pool and have a little bit of fun. That mama cracks me up, she is so nuts. She would sit on the pool noodle and blow on one end and the other would spray me with water....hahahaha that was so much fun. I think I had some pictures of that let me post one.





<--- Mommy making a fountain with the pool noodle.







After playing for a bit, I decided I wanted to get out of the pool and just sit on the deck and take in the sun. During my sun bathing, I came upon a little friend. Take a look...



Yes folks, it is a little lizard. That little lizard and I have become great friends. It hung out with me for about 20 min. and then decided he had enough and went on with his other friend that we found. I will miss you my friend, see you next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment