Our Princess

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nana's Birthday

Today was Nana's birthday and we had a pretty great day. Mama called some of Nana's friends and had them come over for a small pool party. I got nana a cute card and a picture frame that says I love my Grandma. She loved my gift. Mama still needs to figure out what to get for her, it's hard to buy for someone who has everything. I think Mama has made up her mind as to what she is getting her, she kinda filled me in that she is going to get her a new little sweeper for the inside of the house. Papa tried to add a longer cord to her old one and yeah that didn't work out so well. Nana said there was a blue line of electricity that came up the entire cord so she is going to retire that one. Papa got Nana a nice ring for her birthday.

Chrissy, Megan, Rachael, Chrissy's sister and her mom came over to spend the afternoon with us and I have to say that . Nana was really surprised and happy to see that a few of her friends came to spend her special day with her. I think Mama did a really nice thing and it made Nana happy in the end. After everyone left we just hung out around the house and then everyone headed off to bed. We had a good day and tomorrow Mama, Nana and I are having lunch at Nana's office and then we are off to Michael's to get a couple projects we want to work on, I will have to post some pictures of it and tell you all how it goes. Better get off to bed...night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment