Our Princess

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Start of a great three day weekend

Friday night auntie Saffia came out for dinner. Mommy and I just planned what we were going to have and hung our around the house. Daddy was up for an early morning meeting and came back around lunch time and took a phone call from the house and then headed out to the Mosque for Friday prayers. Daddy came back from Friday prayers, took a few phone calls and helped mommy and I finalize what we were going to have for dinner. We ended up making ahi tuna and rice pilaf, the rice turned out pretty good, but I think the fish was a little over done for my liking. I was so tired by the time auntie left, I headed straight to bed and fell fast asleep.

Saturday was a pretty uneventful day for me, I woke up around 8am had a yummy breakfast that mommy made for me. Daddy got to sleep in until about 11:15 or so

No comments:

Post a Comment