Our Princess

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Gypsies

Honestly these day's I feel like a complete gypsy. Mommy and I are always on the go. We went to visit Jido and Teyta then we came to visit Auntie Mona...do you think we will ever stay home? I'm seeing no chance in sight for this so called place we call home lol. We are off to see Nana and Papa in Florida on the 10th of June. I am sure that trip is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!

We drove down to Auntie Mona's house this afternoon and boy ol boy is that a drive. I wanted to get out and run beside the car, I didn't think we were ever going to get there. We finally arrived around 4p.m. or so and auntie wasn't home yet, she had to go pick up Yaya from school and then come home. We waited for Sammy to get home and then decided what to make for dinner.

Yaya was so excited to see me, I didn't think that I was ever going to walk on my own two feet again. She carried me the entire night, even up and down the stairs. I love yaya, auntie, ammo and Sammy. I didn't get to see Reem much, she was really busy with her school entrance exams and ap tests to really sit down and play with me, but I guess I love her =).

No comments:

Post a Comment